Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Hand That Crossed Me


So I wanted to blog yesterday, but blogger had other plans, for example, not signing in. For example, raising my blood pressure. For example, Ok I think you've had enough examples.

Anyway, they were asking at work yestderday is Torres ready for soccer. And then on the way home, I saw this extremely plump guy in a torres jersey. And the answer came to me. No. Ok, maybe it's not that funny, but bad soccer jokes are amusing. and me getting them, even more amusing.

I got an email from the dumbass comic shop I get my subscrips from saying I havent collected my comics and if I dont, my membership is forfeit. They are rather cheap. It's only been a month, or two. And I paid for my membership. Even if you hold it till i'm done with army, you better just shut it and suck it. I need a new comic shop to go to.

Lastly, I use to post up funny pictures once a month. Dont do that anymore, but what I do have is a shitload of funny pictures in my file for them. So I'll post some up within the next few days.

Later Gator

No comments: