Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Proof Of The Prayer..


I'm not a deeply religious man. Then again, depends on how you look at it. Some people think making the effort to go to church every Sunday makes them pious. Makes them faithful. To me, I think the church is just an amplifier. The faithfulness, the piousness. That happens in everyday life. Every action. not just once a week. not just when someone is blasphemous.It is an ongoing process, and you give yourself that reminder by going to church once in awhile when you lose faith.

Anyway, point of this conversation. I was wondering yesterday. How do I get my act together. I mean, everyone says the next step is uni. I think that's useful only if I'm gonna spend a large sum of money to pretend to be studying so I can mess around another 2 years. Plus uni chicks are, in myth, good conversationalists.Niiicee. So, I was wondering, that thought. what should I do. And then today (this is the funny part)(to me at least) 2 different unrelated people came up to me, and asked about my skating. One asked how many skate comps have I joined. The other asked if my trip to Sydney was to take part in a competition. Now, I must really give off a good vibe. But that's not the point. Point is, I got my answer. And I don't believe much in coincidental coincidences

No comments: