Thursday, June 26, 2008

Elephants Of Research and Splitwaves Of Time



So I got another post.

Anyway, I realized I've been skimming my rear end thru all the subs as of late.barely passing, barely not failing.All the barely(s).The norm.And I realized its time to pull my socks up.DIEEE!!

And today, I will ramble..aboutt..cartoons..a brief one before I go on to do my work, or to touch it up, or something. Cartoons. back then, they were cute and nice and all detailed, cause with no such things as special effects and all that shiz, people actually took the effort.Now, effort ( along with everyother positive thing of the previous century) is pretty much taken over by sayy..Bum work(to me la)..The illustrations are above. THE END.:D

Picture of the day: Now and then

Song on itune: Lie to me

Random thought: Coffee Deficit

Thanks for the Tags:


Sam: But it'll spoil the flow

Daniel: AIYERRRR..Bhb.:P

Amber: Yours la yours la.haha..I said I'd leave the left shop spot for your thing right..haha

Tpt: Why do you keep changing names -.- And thanks for Elvis.Thank ya.thank ya 'ery much.haha

Stranger: LOL. whatever makes you assume that? Now, as Guru pitka said, when you ASS-U-ME, you make an ass out of you and me

No comments: