Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mine Has A Nutty Flavor


It was raining in the morn.Cold, clammy, morning.Hello, bed.

Anyway, SP has started their hols, along with every other primary, secondary and Jc in singapore.That leaves us in school.the horror. Oh, I was reading the papers when they had this locations to do stuff in town and they had this coteogory which went like,"places to meet women" and "places to meet men" and they went on to describe what age group hangs there and assumptions why.So that brings me to the whole point of WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FOR? are you trying to tell the world, Expats and all, that if you are desperate to meet people of the opposite sex(or the same sex, if you swing that way) then pls go to these places and start staring..I think its just degrading, like these are where they hang out, go there see which one you like and go over and say hi..fish market isit? hello? Stupid reporter who wrote the article, and stupid editor for approving it.


Picture of the day: people thought I had a dog.I dont.Not a real one.its a cartoon one for the"family". the bunch of characters in my drawing folder.Above is a vague depiction of four of them.

Song on itune:Scar Tissue

Random thought: I dont feel like blogging now.

Thanks For The Tags:

Jiahui: TOK TOK!! I linked you..haha

Amber: get it? get it? get it?

Nat: Bintan Boy.I hate you.Hahaha

Tab: dunno.Just some random soul deserving a smack.

Keenan: haha..its like toys'r'us for the boys and the dads.
WeiQiang: you just found out i'm evil? 0.0

Eugene: HEYY! yes. this is my blog:D

Glenn: Cannn..but i dont have anymore.HAHA.I had that cause it was for my b'day.hehe


No comments: