Thursday, June 12, 2008

Red, Maroon, Green.


So I'm dead beat.Like really.Plonk.dead.sort.

Finally took my 5 yr old guitar out, Td got the string changed for me. yippee. I still suck geese at it, not surprising. But yeahhhh......

Anyway, today, before I conk out, I wish to talk about how money isnt the root of all evil.It isnt.Yearning is. To have all the money in the world, doesnt make you the most evil person on earth, it makes you the richest, it makes you target practice on dartboards at the local pub, and it sure as hell makes you very very happy( if you are the superficial sort). But money isnt evil.why? cause money is nothing but the means to an end.So what is the real evil.The real evil is yearning.When one yearns for something("the grass is greener on the other side" theory), it may make them do things they shouldn't do, depending on the degree of want. Be it a sports car, approval or anything as mundane as the newest bike tyre that your neighbour has, if you want it bad enough, you will do things to get it.And one commonly sought after thing is money.cause people think with money, you can live luxuriously.With money, all your worries are gone. With money, everything is solved(yearning and all). so they strive for it to get more by hook or by crook, and when they finally get it, they want more and more and more, till they have enough(which normally is never), then they realize money doesnt solve all.So all in all, my conclusion is this: money isnt the root of all evil, yearning is. Got Yearn?™

picture of the day: puppet on a string.My song.haha.

Itune: off.

Random thought: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *sheeeps**beds*

Thanks for the Tags:


Stranger: ok set.Lol

Amber: You call me bitch!!!! but since you make nice cupcakes, I forgive you.hahaha:p

Tab: I have my moments.*grin*

Chris: Whyy thank you:D

No comments: