Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Holi Holi Days.


"I don’t want to have to do this living. I just walk around. I want to be swept off my feet, you know? I want my children to have magical powers. I am prepared for amazing things to happen. I can handle it." — Me, You and Everyone You Know ( Via unicornology )

So.I've spent the whole day with tea, my laptop and alot of rain outside. And I think I got stuff done.i think. Then again, I'm always thinking.its like this state of comfortability(if there is such a word.) comfortable in the state of thinking.ANYWAY, I think(see? Think) that I see how poetry and life are related.Wanna hear it? wait. I dont care.I'm still telling.haha.

Poetry is like life. There are good poems, and bad peoms. Sometimes a poem doesnt rhyme, sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesnt make sense, sometimes it rings clear like crystal.But no matter how matted or wrung or wrong sounding the poem may sound, you know the poet had it planned, that when it doesnt sound right, its cause the point had to be made, but there was no other way. When it sounds good, well. I dont see the problem. And then there are those, who try to hard with a poem, like inserting big words like "Pondered" instead of "thought". "Magnanimous" instead of "generous". These are the people who will not be happy when their poems in the end, when it be published, cause they tried to hard, and didnt just enjoy the process of making it.

ok.Did you get that? yes? yes?

And when sem started, all i could look forward to was the weekends.Now with holidays looming 2 weeks away, its like those mad dash, those"Screw it all, head for the exit" sort of dashes.

No comments: