Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jingle Bell Rock


Christmas is here,
it's time to cheer,
and eat and smile.

but soon the year,
will come to an end,
And that's when some of us may scowl
For another year has come to be,
Older by a year, for you and me

So enjoy this season while it lasts,
because in 24 hours,it'd have passed


I Know I'm on a hiatus, But a poem should be made of christmas, plus its the first christmas since my blog came up, so might as well just post something and reply the tags

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!
(This is what Christmas is right? His birthday?)
And Merry Christmas!

Thanks for the tags:

Rev: Have funn in india!

Daniel: Yes.Frenemy. It's like a friendly enemly, or an enemy of a friend

Stranger: HELLO! long time no hear.hahaha..My old soul is getting older.haha. Have a Merry Christmas Too!!:)

Tabas Quackers: You must be really quackers to be a nickname like that. haha

Tripta: Helllo! are you back in singapore? Merry Christmas:)

No comments: