Monday, April 27, 2009

98 cents short of brilliance


A note to the wise. If ever you're falling from a point of movement, and in the midst of some grotesquely disturbing dance deciding if you should land on your back or on your hands, try to remember not to put your elbow between your cardiac plexus and the pavement. Its like what Bon Jovi would call "Shovel thru the heart, and you're too blame~" Ok, maybe he didnt say shovel. But he would've.

Anyway, speaking of reading (Now let's all pretend I mentioned reading somewhere earlier), I read somewhere that men with a five year plan seem more likely to succeed in life cause they have their plans set out. So I set mine out. 2 yrs in army. and then gallivant for the next 3. plan yes? Ok maybe not gallivant. but do things i wish to do. hone my crafts. build a house, resurrect the dinosaurs, stuff like that. After all, I wouldnt be much of a christian if I worked for a living right? what happened to leaving providence to the Lord? Ok, maybe I ripped the last bit of somewhere. but you get the point.

No comments: