Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Sheep Of Ra Said Ba

Need a hug?
I think portable music players are ruining the way society goes. Why? because when we listen to music, we dont bother to think. or basically do anything more then reaching the destination and listening to the music. I am hip deep in my music. I love my music. But my headphones just blew up cause I overused it. Soo. Now i'm stuck with reading my books everywhere I go. And somehow it feels better, not be cause I'm reading my books again, but to have a noise-free cranium 80% of the day. Its a nice change. You should try it.

Anyway. sorry about the lack of replies to the tags. I've been extremely lazy to open two windows and reply and check and reply and all. however, I intend to change that. I will not procratinate anymore! I will.. reply the tags in the next post. And speaking of posts, I've been lazy with that too. Crud. Ah well. It'll liven up once school starts. really.Cause school's as interesting as a snail crossing the road.

Oh. And I found this poem in the drafts of my phone. It might not make sense. But its a poem, nonetheless.

Fickle Sickle Wickle Boom,
I just saw a jewish loom
It screamed baboom, made a tune
And looked like impending thready doom.

No comments: