Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chimichanga of insane butterbeer

Ever had one of those moments where you feel so detached from the world, like whatever happens, you dont really care.

Well,I'm not having one of those moments.

But, it does feel like everything is happening at once. Like the whole chunk of dominoes decided to finally nose-dive at your head and it seems that there isn't much you can do about it except try to ride it out.Crikey.I need a break from school.I need a skate crusade to the land down under.I need a kit-kat.

Whine whine whine whine whine whine whine whine x1 Gajillion.

But somehow thru all that, there is something that holds you up.I once told someone that the world often goes by me like some old black and white film.Soundless, and colorless. That is true.Something like this situation. heh.

But there is always that lady in a vibrant red.

Picture of the day: A day of clouds

Song on itune: That's all

Random Thought: Restless Sleeps, why do you haunt me.

No comments: