Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Random Picture Post

How time flies, last blog entry was tuesday. And I agree with rooshdee that school would be fun without education.

Anyway, Its been a really hard three days for quite afew people. Someone dear passing away, and another facing a crisis. Here's my shoutout to them.Things will get better.:D

And, I just realised in the midst of so many things happening this month, I kinda forgot to put up my random picture post for this month.Soo, today will be it.A tad early in the day to do postings, but its too hot to board.Speaking of which, I havent boarded since last sun.And its irritating.like someone-kill-a-lemur sort of irritating.Grr. oh well. Anyway, I'll try to ramble abit before signing off. and todays topic is about quotes.you know when I'm board in class, I go to the site which is the mother load of quotes and read the quotes of the day. not because it will be useful in the next verbal parry party I get my bum into(altho it is useful) but cause its funny, with famous people saying things like" common sense is for stupid people.humans have common sense" or something in that context in a more literary manner. But from all that, you realize that no matter how many people in how many literary genres and all that(aka diverse) they all agree on a couple of a couple of things(with a couple of inclusions by me)

1.Comparison with others in life is bad
2.Freedom is earned by fighting for it, not running to where it is easier
3.Life is learnt from experience, not here say
4.Life ( or the whole concept which everyone loves to play upon) is overrated
5.Skating is a sport for the gods, by the gods.Heh.(MINE)



ok.heres the Picture post! Knock yourself out:D









No comments: