Thursday, July 3, 2008

PoooooomaGRENADE


Hello! ok,I know I know, past two weeks have I've been really sparse on the blogging.Its just so many things happening at once, so I got my hands kinda full. But anyywaay..Since I havent blogged in such a long time, I'll try to do a quality one today

Advert is a very stressingly lovely subject

The end.

Haha.ok.thats not the end, but still.it is. it allows you to draw design and dance.:D the dance is only when you're done la.But still.

So I cant think of much to ramble about, so I shall do a poem about......
Advertising


Everytime a dream gets dashed,
Another rises from the ash
Everytime your time runs out
the andrenaline sends you running about
Everytime I see the stars
I think of starbucks and candybars
This poem is totally unrelated,

but that is how you are to me
From irrelevance, comes genius
Advertising


Ok.so see, its not grade A quality, but I'm not in a grade A creative state anyway, so i'm allowed that. and I think I have to change songs.

Picture of the day: Lovestruck

Song on itune: you to me are everything

Random Thought: Advert is over.For this week.joy

Thanks for the Tags:


WQ: HEY JUDEEEE...

Nat: I KNOW!Lol

Stranger: You can assume that yes.

Xm: Xtra MEDIUM!!! haha..Yes.your alter ego alfred.haha

Zengun: No.its a robot.r-o-b-o-t.

Aflie: haha.yeah, she agrees with her too.HaHa

Daniel: EH EH! ATRIUM! <3>

No comments: