Friday, July 11, 2008

To Kick Ass Like A Anti Ninja.


2 more posts to a hundred.I gotta admit.I'm getting the hang of this whole blog hog thing.heh

So I've been edgy the whole day.probably from the lack of sleep and long day. andd I just came back from prata, which was awesomely oily.and the rain kept coming and going and coming. Zz. Anyway, not much to blog about today, or rather not much to ramble about.But I thought maybe I should talk about ways to cure insomnia without meds.Firstly, Meds are baddd..They dont help. no matter how short the period of time you take em, there "can have a psychological effect on the patient. Some patients start believing that they just cannot sleep without the pill. Long term use has its own repercussions and results in high levels of dependence." as the website says.Ways to cure it are as follows:

1.Take an afternoon power nap( 10-30 mins will do)
2.Writing everything that is bothering you down

3.have a standard bed time

4.Excercise

5.Dont drink coffee in the night/or eat a heavy load for that matter

6.Try a glass of warm milk

7.Have more vitamin C

Ok.So here's 7 tips to a brand new more alert you :D

Picture Of the Day: When Computers Hang

Song on itune: I Can Love You Like That
Random Thought: random private thought

Thanks for the Tags:

Stranger: well..I'm more of the sleep till the cows come home sort.heh

Arvina: It is good.abit overcooked tho.haha

Keenan: 1.I know.2 I know too. 3. A junior told you that? 0.0

Tabski: *GRIIIINN* well hey. me too.*smack* and yes, the green tea frap is lurrrvyy.. and green..haha

No comments: