Sunday, July 13, 2008

Glee With Me







Welcome.Welcome to the 10 10's of quotes, to a hundredth multitude of wisdom ,to twice the fiftieth of my blog, to the 100th POST ! ! ! ! ! !

Well.if its anything,I'm happy about it and many many many other things.And I dont really have much to ramble about today. Except its the weekends And I'm happyy. and I have something to announce. I need a job. So, as a sideline, I'm going to try selling boards. Skateboards.So here is my official first post. You want a customized board, tell me your design, buy a blank board and i'll get it done for you. Of course it wont be ex la, it'll be like cheap cause I'm still an amatuer, so yes.Above is the pics of the board I designed for me(now its all wrecked la, cause i used it).It was originally a plain black deck, but i used spray paint and varnish.so it ended up fine. If you like it,or got a design in mind, then drop me a tag, or an email, and we can work something out.:D
Limmf@hotmail.com

Picture of the day: Cloud 9

Song on itune:Waiting for a girl like you

Random Thought:Again, the thought is mine and mine alone.heh.


Thanks for the tags:

Amber:haha..alamak.the book is so drama la..



Glenn: I tell you, that journalism..is about....*all spoken with upward inflexions*

No comments: