Monday, January 12, 2009

Chicken Soup For The Aged Soul




"I believe the saddest thing in life, is caring so much for someone and then one day you look into their eyes and listen to them talk and realize that they are gone. All you see in front of you is a stranger with just a known name."— (via Unicornology) (via justlia) (via thresca) (via anonymousami) (via into)

Its depressing, but recently so many adult themed subjects have been bouncing around in my life. Not adult themed like R21, but things like work, jobs, referrals, Ns, end of school, signing on, future, university, life. All there tough topics that use to seem so far away. And then suddenly, like a faucet dripping bits of a rianbow out, I can feel the free time and fun leaving slwoly. How How?

And Stay laaaaaaa. So you can be at my birthday dinner party. the coming of the 2nd decade. How very depressing.

Anyway, I got lost in singapore twice. In two days. In a Car. How very impossible. but yet it happened. luckily the pilot of the vehicle was rather entertaining in blowing my ear drums out. Haha.

And I havent been drawing cause I cant think of what to draw. Till then, you(the one reading) will have to make do with the artistic brainchild of others.


No comments: