Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random Picture Post

"If people keep focusing so much on documenting their life on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, etc., when will they have time to actually live it? "
Nate

This was on tumblr’s main page and I have never read anything more silly. It has been reblogged 26 times now that I have. Are people trying for irony or are they geniunely concerned that their fellow bloggers are failing at living their lives to the fullest extent due to the fact that they document it? Get real. When was the last time you honestly said “Oh, I would love to go have a life changing adventure but I think I will instead write in my blog”?
(via unicornology)(via
endosymbiotic)

reposted 27 times now.Time for a life changing adventure.

Anyway, as I promised, random picture post, and tags as follows. Happy Week Ahead.









Thanks For The Tags:

Wolfgang: dont be thick skin. And I use to do that on xbox during halo also.Haha

Liana: 2 decades old. twooo. haha. its depressing.haha

Rev: Who? me? aww.Haha

Tpt: T.T Skate la why. haha

Rooshdee: You! master of orion! you live, yes?

Daniel: Thanks:)

Amber: Ahma is ahma la. no need excuse.HAHA:P

Nanas: thats cause I dont see you online. WHY? WHYYY NANAS?

Stranger: Hello! long time no tag. yeah, its like a big bush now. keeps the head warm in the recent cold weather.haha

No comments: