Friday, January 23, 2009

Freckles And Chips.

"Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually’, just do it and correct the course along the way. "
Tim Ferriss, The Timing is Never Right(via unicornology) (via
skysignal) (via jotterbook)


So today, I finally(after coutless attempts in the past year) got my bum out of bed at 5 to catch the earliest train to town to skate. and IT WAS AWESOME. Although I irritated the living greenery out of everyone around cause I kept chattering non stop to keep myself awake the rest of the day in school. But ahhh, I'm sure they dont mind. And I was thinking of finally going down to the skatepark when its crowded to skate. After all, it takes some nads to go into a crowd of strangers and show how lousy you are.yes? haha.

Anyway. Weekend is here, Chinese new year is here. deadlines are almost here. holiday mood is here. my work hasnt been cleared, and I'm tempted to sit around on my sprained ankle and do nothing.
Oh how evil thou be, temptation. Oh how evil thou be.

So I just took this blogtest, to see your blog's personality, and its said it should be a twin of yours. Well, its an ISFP. While my personality type is an INFP. So I guess it's accurate.


Personality test: Click Here
Blog Personality Test: Click Here



A Random Doodle


Tags, Notes And The Answer To Life :

Rev: I should be asking you that. Haha

Chrislynn: Thanks:) MY MUSIC IS APPRECIATED! hahaha, how've you been?

Td: AH! Ah soh! I will now call you on ur phone just for fun.

Rooshdee: Sick and weak one, art thou well and better? and its R.o.a.r. Rawr is like a tiger with bad spelling.haha

Tripta: Yes I have! its good.Damien Rice is good. emotion riddled songs

Tpt: HEY! same here. haha

Wolfgang: somehow.I Always knew that.hahaha

No comments: