Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dry Like A Well, My Posts Start To Be.

"Growing up is never easy. You hold on to things that were. You wonder what’s to come. But that night, I think we knew it was time to let go of what had been, and look ahead of what would be. Other days. New days. Days to come. The thing is, we didn’t have to hate each other for getting older. We just had to forgive ourselves for growing up. "The Wonder Years (via unicornology) (via danawood) (via emilyposts) (via soupsoup)

So I just made a new account on tumblr. probably because all the blogs I seem to frequent are there, as it is kinda like the motherload of all things random and creative.I dont know why I made that account. nor what am I going to use it for. But if I do use it for anything, I'll have fun with it.

And Private Liaw, Why dont you get **** on my blog? Lol. You never use your heart to read.:P hahaha

Another week is about to begin.Plus, mutton mutarbak is quite alright. Aside from the mutarbak. If it was just mutton. and then maybe add some bryani. That would be nice.Minus the cinnamons cause they have this "Sweet till its sickening" sort of taste.Like it came off a christmas tree. Ew.


Thanks For The Tags:

Amber: Same la pls.

Glenn: High on diesel? sounds like a song.

Andrea: Heh? Really? when? why?

Alfred: My pleasure Alf:)

No comments: