Monday, January 5, 2009

Figure Skating. You Skate On A Figure.

"9.Do the Right Thing Even When it is Unpopular - Have you ever gone along with the crowd and said or did something you knew hurt someone else? Most of us have. I have, and I’m not proud of it. Every time you fail to stand up for what you know is right, it leaves a little hole in your soul. It’s like cutting flesh away, it will heal but it leaves a scar. You can’t change other people, but you can call them on their bullshit or walk away when they are acting like Neanderthals. " 11 Ways to Build an Extraordinary Life steve-olson.com(via fletter)

Work. right now its like a huge tidal wave that is somehow being stopped by time. waiting there menacingly for the right hour. And I'm standing on the beach. looking at it. oh, this is going to be exciting. hee.

Anyway, in other news. Zooey Deschunel. She is like an embodiment of indie-ness on legs. Now of course indie is now a commercial thing, and the tainted with the attention of juvenile minds everywhere. Skinny jeans and all. Not that I have anything against skinny jeans, but it is a sign of how society accepts the unique and makes it mainstream with the speed of a hungry hippo(you know? that game with 4 hippos of varying colors and they eat balls?) yeah. But I digress. Zooey Deschunel is Z.O.M.G(Zzo Oh My Garfunkel)




Thanks Fer The Tags:

Yinghao: I know. So stressed. tisk.

Clyde: Ya know I'm always up fer it. all ya need to do is call, and in 15 mins, you, me 2 boards and a ramp.

Daniel: Shh. Dont spell your insecurities out on the tagboard. People will read and know your worst fears:) heh.

No comments: