Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Lack Lustre Picture, And A Flying Cow

"Be a craftsman in speech that thou mayest be strong, for the strength of one is the tongue, and speech is mightier than all fighting." - Maxims of Ptahhotep, 3400 B.C.


Tis true when people say that "life is like a rollercoaster". It has it's ups and downs and some anticipation, some breathetaking moments, and all through it, there is a little bit of fear, that fear of flying off that big rollercoaster. And when you get off that roller coaster, you should feel great. People often dont get this principle. They say they do, but they dont. I'm not sure if I do, but I do know that how many can say that if tmr is their last day on earth, can say i've had fun. had a good run, and lets end this on an equally enjoyable note. How many?

I find this lack of inspiration in doodling rather irritating.

Thanks For The Tags:

Rooshdee: Nay! I do not lie! An asgardian never lies. HAHA. I will flee only to equip myself so I may have more satisfaction in cleaving thee in twine. muhaha.

Nat:Pls, you're the one who's always busy lor. Lol

Rooshdee: The web is not worthy to be taken over.

Glenn: No. You just arent looking at it properly. haha

Tpt: You Hongzhou? Haha

Junjie: haha.yah! people have cars, i have a skateboard. haha.

Rev: :)

No comments: