Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh my donut! why!


A swollen knee and a sprained wrist.All thanks to a twig. Greatt.

In other news, My trucks are awesomezzz.Aside from its inability to roll over twigs.But awesome nonetheless.

Not like you care. Cause I assume half of you dont really know what trucks are, and aren't inclined to find out. while the other half, arent that interested.And somewhere between halves, lie me, which wants to care to tell you what you care to know, but also wants to self indulge in abit of gloating regarding my rad foresight in picking trucks.Today, I am doing the latter.

Anyway, it's been raining for 5 days.It couldnt rain during exam week, so i could stay home temptation-less.Noo.It has to rain when I'm all stoked for skating.Great.thank you.very considerate.

Oh how I ramble.

Why not I raid it for you. pls?

No comments: