Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Masterplan With A Supernova



For those who have frequent this blog and realize that it lacks in pictures nowadays, pls be reminded I do have a tumblr. Haha. I post most of the nice stuff I see there, cause its a click called "repost". And I post my own work there too to shameless promote myself in a hope that someday a like minded individual will see it and I will become a world famous artist. Note the word artist. Not designer. Haha.Of course I will also post my works here, cause the reason for even having this blog is to share my doodlings and tinkerings at photoshop with you. So now I have told you my masterplan and I must cleave thee in twine for knowing. Oh. Now I'm reminded of the song "masterplan" by Oasis. And Oasis is coming to Singapore. Who's going? Who's going?

/Tag me if you are

We could have an Oasis Party! in the DESERT! getit? getit? oasis? desert? Haha.

No comments: