Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Charm Man. DUH


I think my body is slowly dying from skate-deficit. And my tolerance is suffering the same ailment.

So normally I have alot to ramble, thus the blog ramble galore, but as of late I'm more into just shredding with all the spare time I have, and dont really have much to ramble about.

So if you feel bored with the current(temporary) monotony of this blog, try my tumblr, thats updated all the time cause its just pics and reblogs. pics and reblogs.

anyway, what you see above is one of the old Adidas promo for skateboarding shoes. I think the photography is nice. uhhhh. Poem anyone?

When the world decides to go to sleep,
the crickets will be the nights heartbeat.

When the lights begin to fade,
people rush home to houses made

When the brave begins to fall,
All thats left are cowards on the corridors,

When the leaves begin to die
We can only look on and sigh

No comments: