Friday, May 29, 2009

There are quite afew "bloody"s in this post


I swear I can't remember the first half of my day in full details. haha. Its but big blur. I assume that when i'm sleepy, my body channels all the strength for moving and leaves the brain closed for the day. which is not very desirable. And we got some effective people management project to do. The school of Is needs a course for effective stop-giving-the-students-work management for the lecturers. Seriously.

In other news, its bloody humid.

And I've got 749572945732047585037190 deadlines due.

So here comes the main point of this post. You know what I need? A flamethrower. Yes. Those solve everthing. Even poverty and hunger. I can draw you a chart to explain.

P.s. I was gonna draw a brilliant, multi colored, multi dimensional, awesome beyond words picture. But I cant find my bloody post-its. So i had to draw on the mini ones. its the one above.

-.-

No comments: