Sunday, May 24, 2009

Holy Nuts and Monkeys


So my week has started, my legs are drained, and so is my brain. Ok, I just said that cause it ryhmes.

I've been hearing feedback that my tumblr is more entertaining. Well. I need to draw more then . Haha. Above is last weeks work from class. Its not very good, I've seen better, but the fact i could draw a face kind of amazed me. I always did suck at drawing faces. Anyway, I'll start my one liners that are long overdue in my next post.

I think I should start with the tag replies, which I have procrastinated from for so long.

Shawn: Hey Shawn! haha. I think I should. I think you should too. haha, we should skate together sometime yes?

Amber: Uncompleted is the word la hi

Stranger: Hey, yeah its over. I'm officially two decades old:S so old. haha

Daniel: dunno. :P

Rev: Boo- ze. Boo- t. Boo- tie.B00- gie. Need I say more?

No comments: