Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ramblegalore


I was doing my online portfolio. It's link, like all my online self reflective accounts, is named Ramblegalore.

Why Ramblegalore?

Ramblegalore basically reflects what I like to do alot. Ramble. It's a thru train of thoughts just going in one direction, but a multitude of topics, a kaleidoscope of colors and everything I can ever think of, all in one conversation. Ramble Galore.

But it's also like life. Its hard to pronounce altogether. Some go ramgalore, ramblore, and titles like this. But like life, if you take it apart. Ramble. Galore. It can be pronounced quite easily, and understood.

I like to talk about life alot, as you (the reader) can tell. But I talk about it from a detached point.I'm not detached from life, but I find how everybody's amusement with life something rather interesting. Like in a movie, how they often look so hard for the director's take on the film, that they forget to enjoy the film at all till its over.But unlike movies, we dont get a second chance for 7 - 10 dollars.

I , of course, am no sage. I am still learning about these things those adults fear, the thing they often coin as "losing your childhood". I recently applied for a design company, because everyone says i'm good at design. But I'm not. I dont like people telling me what they dont like about my work. I dont like people scrutinising it. It's mine. I like art. And I hate work. i've been trying to get good at my job ( school) as of late. But even just one week of work kills me. I dont get how people can go on for weeks or years on end just hoping for something better while killing themselves. tis not what we were built for.

People often ask what the meaning of life is. What it is I can't tell you. But you weren't put on earth to kill yourself. Thats plain dumb.

See how I ramble.

No comments: