Monday, May 11, 2009

Lazy Crazy Daisy.


So in my desperate bid to reignite the spark in my blog, I have drawn a speech bubble. Yes. I know. how very noble of me. Haha. And as you can tell i got lazy of coloring halfway.

Anyway, despite the apparent rush rush semester, I have found time to dilly dally alot. Either that means I'm really really good. Or my "minimum effort maximum results" maxim is finally working out.

And on a skateboarding note, I have come to realize that despite having skated for the past year and a half, and with increasing frequency. I still suck like a talentless sock. So either I'm gonna suddenly wake up overnight and be a god of the board, or be one of those artists in the industry that gets interview by the skate mags with questions like "when did you realize you will not cut it as a pro skater? Aside from being a pro skater, what other jobs would you like to do?" I believe the beauty of skating is the subtle hint of anarchy that comes with it. People would rather do something they love and live off scrapes and ground dirt, then get a stable job with a stable income and a monotonous workload.

Anyway. this is where I end for today. Live long and prosper.

No comments: