Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blot Dot


So. I feel sick. I think I shouldn't try to eat and skate ever again. It's like my stomach is a vacuum, and my floor is going to need a cleaner.Getit? Vacuum cleaner? har har.

Anyway, I was writing an article that time for sportsjourn, where I talked about the lack of sports culture in Singapore. And today I went for the Asian Youth Games opening, and I have come to a conclusive conclusion of concluding decisions. That it is true.

I understand Singapore has a small talent pool. And as of late they have been trying to launch that whole let's play campaign. Which is nice. But its a little too late. I think most people have forgotten that sports, or the whole objective of sports, isnt just winning, like how you try to score the highest and all that. But to actually enjoy yourself. Singapore set a target of five medals for this Ayg meet. But how about setting a taget of "hey, lets all have fun, try your best. if it doesnt work.its alright". I think that way they'd win.

In other news, this whole week has been a blur. A whirling blur. I feel like a kangaroo in headlights. Haha. but its a rather nice kind of blur. But still a blur. see? I'm making you blur talking about me being blur. haha.
:\

No comments: