Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Gnar Bernana


So the posts are more sparse. Why? well. for a start. Its the holidays. and for seconds its the holidays. and. well you get the picture.

Anyway. 2 things today. both involved conversations. I just came back from my internship interview. It was rather alright. The guy was nice and all. But one question he asked stuck. He asked "whats my sport" so I said Skateboarding. Then he said " is there any other sports you do?" which, i think was the question, if the interview was based on how diplomatically you answered the question, I might fail at. Whyy? Because i'm not learning how to dribble a ball on a court. or how to pass my feathery shuttle back to the opponent. I'm learning how to defy gravity. How to , in extreme cases, jump from from the roof of one 5 storey building to the next. So yes. that is all I do -.- and that would be all I do for the rest of my life if I can help it. Pft.

So. On a less judgemental note, I've been taking alot of cabs. Like from none a month to 5 in the last 2 weeks. And despite how I suspect that I have a signage on my face which says "pls talk to me" when I enter the cab, conversation topics have seemed to change. Last time it use to be just finished school?, going home so late?, are you going to the mosque? (No, i am serious)
In the past 2 weeks, that has changed to no work tmr?,on the way to work? going home so late, so I assume you're off tmr? And and and. the best one. Talking to me, on a hot afternoon in the cab, about how an ideal thing to do in such blistering heat would be to sit in a bar. with an ice cold beer at the counter, with a hot lady bartender shaking her jiggly bits while mixing a drink. and how it could be done all day before going home. drinking and watching I mean.

And i'm kinda liking these conversations alot better then the old ones. Haha

No comments: