Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Infidelic Tank, Idyllic Man


If I get a dollar everytime I sprain my ankle since I started skating, I think i'll be at least 25 bucks richer.

Anyway, Chuck's addicted to Deep Purple, or at least smoke on the water. which technically is the beginning to an addiction to Deep purple. But anyyway. yah.

So Micheal jackson died, Farah Fawcett died, some other guy who does advertisement died. Its like death week. I wonder if any of them, as they were knock knock knocking on heaven's door, thought to themselves, " I wish I had more time"

In my opinion, Micheal had to die. Sounds harsh.but true. You wanna be great, you gotta die young. you gotta be immortalised in your prime. Look at chuck norris, and he'd probably hunt me down and roundhouse kick me for saying this, but he's getting old. Does Bruce lee get old? no. Does Elvis get old? no. Does John lennon get old? no. So what does it show? in order to achieve greatness and keep that greatness going, that flame going and the name smouldering, you .gotta. go. And not in the " I died in my sleep way" You gotta go like a star. Yeaaap.

See how there's Harold Hunter day? yeap. Immortalised.

Anyway, pic of the day is some old doodle that never saw daylight.It's called drawing keeps the deamons away. Dont know what I was thinking then. But yeap. I'm too lazy to color it now. Har Har

Tags:

Daniel: Ask the sculptor. I draw what I see, not question it. aha

Andrea: Yeah def! If you're number's still the same, then I have it. haha

Stranger: Yeah. well. Beer is good for all ages. haha

Glenn: I know. who doesn't

Sinee : HI!:D

No comments: