Saturday, June 6, 2009

Zloflatic


Well, so there goes one saturday. again. in 2 hours i can say I've spent the last 24hrs sleeping or skating. And I'm bushed. Like shrubbery.

Soo..a random topic I chanced upon while talking to my friends just now. How honest are people these days? People often lie to try to avoid dissappointment, to avoid conflict and hurt. But I think being honest makes things hurt alot less.I mean look at it this way. If lets say I lied to you to avoid hurting you, or arguing with you, sure, its a short term comfort. But what will you do when you find out? Now not only are you angry, you've lost your sense of trust. *gasp* How horrid. Haha. So speak the truth. it helps. and as long as you have a reason, that you're clear. Really. Really really. Unless you dont know the fella la. then it's alright. Haha

And I have two assignemnts due within the next 4 days, and I havent started on either one.

And blogs are like dairies. dairies of ones life and thoughts. And I hate diaries. Nooooooo.

P.s. Despite my attempts to force my music upon you with my music player's autoplay function, It isnt well received. So I shall change the songs, and if you'd like, you'll have click play to hear it.

No comments: