Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dally Whack Your Snack Attack


So I just realized something. Well not just. But recently.

I use to think being 20 meant alot of things. when I was 10, i thought 18, let alone 20, as a age that you do adult things. cause all the 20 year olds look pretty busy and all. And now I'm 20, you can ask " do I feel like i did about being 20 back then?" The answer is no. I still feel 10. just a 10 year old with a decade more of experience.

Random Spills:

And the end of this holiday means I have one and a half sem of skateboarding left before I volunteer at mindef.
And NikeSB should go kill itself.

Adidas, on the other hand, has Mark Gonz and nice ads. So it should start importing some of its skate shoes to Singapore.

And School begins on monday.

And I have to draw 4 ailment inflicted characters but I dont know how to start.

And thats about it

Anyway, Farlock is always watching you

No comments: