Monday, August 24, 2009

Great Jumping Mexican Sharks, What Have We Here


Anyway, exams begin tmr and Rev's birthday begins tmr. I think that just mean something hard is going come out for the question. Something like " If I was a bird and you were a tree, but in your contract with God, it said you were a bird, can you sue?" And if you say no, you're wrong. If you say yes, then you're pretty dumb trying to sue God. Well. This is as we're taking media law tmr.

Anyway, I hardly use the term "hot" with women. Ok I lie. I try not to. Its a derogatory term born of lust and shallowness no? Well thats what I think. like for example

A: Wow. She's hot.
B:Ok, so was that an innocent acute observation on your part?
A:Maybe.
B: Or were you implying she's so hot you want to grab her and bag her and use her instead of fire in your next offering to the gods of darkness, oh evil princeling.
A:

Well. I digress. But its like everything in society. with more convenience, comes more crudeness sort.Sort of thing. Like poems aren't as good as they use to be. And I need to learn how to turn notifications off on facebook.

Ok. Time to go procrastinate more on the studying.

No comments: