Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Supreme.Day.Of.Weiners. WHUT?

Sorry about the lack of posts. It hasn't slipped my mind. But Blogger still hasn't fixed their customization bar. that means it's all still text heavy. With no pictures. oh the horror.

So I guess you'll be stuck with me. and my rambles, and babbles and thoughts about life, love and the occasional cookie jar theft.
Or rather, skateboarding and giving comments on any and everything that catches my eye.

So what has caught my eye as of late. Nothing. Nothing has caught my eye. But I can tell you what my eye has been catching. Nothing too. AHA! trick! ok. anyway, I have come to realize(as usual) that we all have tags related to us. Like google keyword search. Some people have "moron" attached to their forehead, while others have "badass" written all over it.

I look at a couple of my friends, I see words like "Charismatic, Pale, Guitar, Soccer" all attached to it. So I dont really have much to talk about this topic.Because my original topic was the over-stated use of words like bad-ass and cool and that sappy kind of love every girl wants.But I've got to stall that till I think of something more solid to talk about with that.

So like all my rambles, here's a question.What tag would you be associated with?

No comments: