Sunday, August 23, 2009

Running Dry Like An Alcoholic At Church


So Exams are on tuesday. Andd I'm nowhere near done with studying, or started for that matter. But just because I'm in a holiday mood, I feel like winging it. Just saying.

Anyway, I went dinner with me mum. And While she was looking at desserts, I was looking at the entrance, and this couple was standing there. and I was trying to figure out if the girl was his friend or his girlfriend. Anyway, the waiter asked me a question, but I zoned out, and apparently(according to my mum) he turned to check what I was checking out, and began checking her out too. So. 2 guys at the table, looking at that general direction, while my mum had shout out she wanted chocolate ice cream to snap us out of it. Funny, but not very nice.

So Bloggers back up
. AS YOU CAN TELL.which means you'll get pictures. And it sounds like its going to rain. Good. that'll make me want to study more.

Anyway, I think the reason, (and I say I realized, but I'm sure someone already figured it out) that Singaporeans are generally so unhappy with their lives is cause its mundane. work, home, out, sleep. Four basic things. how to spice it up? find things you enjoy. alot. even in this weather. like reading. or skydiving. or wasting money. something. You dont have to get it right now, but slowly you'll find something you like. Just cause you're all old and wrinkly doesnt mean fun shouldn't exist. A person should stop growing once you hit 17.Or trying to grow. like being all mature. that's all baloney. A pretence. LIES!


Anyway, ramble over. for now.

No comments: