Friday, August 28, 2009

John Cassidy and the Sundance festival


So as of yesterday, my poly life is about to come to a closure. internship doesn't count. So unless I have to stay 6 mths for failure to pass the exams, if not, I'm free. Its over.

So. Anyway, today's ramble involves teens of today. Teens. Angsty is a word often used to describe teens. And the whole "you just dont get it" phrase is understandable. It took me a good few years to get it to my mom that using dial-up internet and a hi- card won't work as well. And It'll probably take me a few more years to finally succeed at winning her over. Anyway, point is. To not get us, is the role of the parent. But kids have taken being angsty to a new level. Its that new age word called emo. I dont get how a person can cut themselves and be unhappy about life, with thoughts about suicide and all that.And the worse part is its over nothing. (why is the sky blue, why is the grass green. Ohhh my heart weeps blood) half of them have a roof over their heads, food in their fridge, a family that finds their presence enjoyable(if not barely tolerable) and friends. So whats the appeal in the whole sad phase. Attention? if its attention they seek, be an actor, or a stripper. you get attention. If its pain you want, put your hand in the mincer. sinces it's pain, why stop at cutting yourself.Go all out, lose a limb, cause a din, go wild! if its darkness you like, with the black and all, then live in a cave, with no lights, in a dense forest. Why go through all that hassle, and put everyone who cares through misery of trying to pull u out of it. stand infront of a truck, do a 60 story dive. Something glorious. Something new, creative. Anything, everything. But just stop wasting ypu life whining about how sad your life is, when it isn't actually all that bad.

Or if you think you can't do this on your own, I can help. I'll give you therapy. $180 an hour.
1800 - ima - dimwit.

ok. I think I'm done. haha.Ramble over.


End!

No comments: