Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Jerry Hsu Looks Like You


So monday came. and went. and when you finish monday you feel happy, then go, "crud, 4 more days" thats a good 32 hours.

Anyway, I realize why I hate my job. Well I dont hate my job. i hate the idea of working. Of the same old drudgery everyday. and at least manual labour is liberating. This, however, involves technology. And sitting in a spot for 8 hrs isn't my forte, as my studies can attest too. Also, I dont get how people can go to work everyday of their lives like that. Every adult does that. Where's the light at the end of the tunnel. Friday? I know mine is every friday, but the greater light is 5 mths. But to do a job, mon to fri, everyday, desk jockey-ing. where is the joy. Where is the excitement.

On another note, my job, as it requires graphics for on- air shows at 7. means it requires a certain degree of perfection, for example, in spelling. and. well, I have never sought such a .... well. I just think from just doing everything just beyond a point of doing it, and suddenly asking everything to be on the dot. Its a big, painful jump.

Ok. Ramble done.

No comments: