Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rain Rain, Pour Some Teh


It's abit early in the morning to be blogging. But I have something to say.

I think I would say after years of cultivation, i can be what you call, an expert, in lazing around, and actually enjoy spending my time doing nothing. Some of you younger folks call it chilling out. I call it being lazy. Either way. Anyway, point I'm here is simple. Its pouring outside. Like someone upstairs decided to fix the heavenly sink, and something went wrong.And I realized, the only thing I like better then sleeping when it's raining, is just sitting around when it's raining, feeling the cold air, and having a cup of nice warm coffee. Why? because when you can do that, it means you arent worried, you dont have no place to be. You're right where you need to be, being lazy, with coffee, and not caring when the rain stops. Then perhaps as it lightens up, and the joy of watching it pour while you're nicely indoors is over, maybe take a nap. That would be so fun.

However, I'm hoping it stops raining by 11.15 or I'm pretty much screwed. How cruel.

In other news, my drawings are from ages past, I dont exactly feel like drawing when I come home. So these are old, but gold.

Thanks for the tags:

Tmr, tmr I'll reply you tmr, tmr's a dayy awayy..

No comments: