Saturday, October 24, 2009

No Coffee For The Wicked.


So it's saturday again. And I'm considering blogging twice a week. Like those web comics go on mon wed and fri? Many I'll do wed and sat, or mon wed and sat. I dont know. we'll see.

Anyway, I went to sleep on thurs hoping i'd wake up in feb, with the last day of internship being the one I woke up to. No. Didnt happen. Here I am at week 5 out of 20. Oh my bejeez.

And, for the next few posts, I will be taking stuff from my phone. Things I write on the bus or train on the notepad. or maybe just next 2 posts, cause I dont think I'll use everything. Abit outdated some of them be.

Ok, I remeber I did this quite a long time back. We were skating, and the sky was black as a bear's bum. And it was only in the early afternoon.

Legs pressed beyond limits
Ears pricked to hear the slightest sigh
But when we felt the first drop
On our sweat drenched skin,
We knew we had failed,
In our quest, on that day,
to outrun the rain.



Tanks for tags, bikes for comments:

Stranger: nah, I was thinking try wrestling. they help you right all the wrong bones.haha

Amber: Geee Amber, haha. I can't cause its mEn's best friend. Not mAn, or mINe.haha. But at you know.so saves me drawing a skateboard. haha

Rooshdee: Not really. Jay Z album 3 is actually quite good. haha. I have it. and if you bring Elvis to this day and age, or Jay Z to that era, and they outdo one another, then it's fair. haha. Its like comparing 50 cents from then and now. It's of different values already. Hows the xams?

Liana: haha. Its true what. She did sing it. and she's..well.. her. haha.

No comments: