Saturday, October 17, 2009

T is for Twinkle. I Is For Infidel.


Ok. So its the weekend. But I'm sick. Which blows.

Anyway, I went about drawing the one-liner. With no windows paint, I'm pretty much left with my hands. which is both good and bad, because that means more details required, and inking and tracing and all that is manual. And above is an uncompleted copy. It's just a sketch till its fine tuned, but i'll fine tune it and post the finished one up, when I'm done.

The one liner is "men's best friend" by the way. And that is a bird with a rather peculiar name. that I'll let you go figure out on your own. But I apologize in advance if anyone is offended, although i see naught to be offended about. Its just dogs are abit of a 90's cliche. Plus I wanted to draw something I havent drawn before.

Anyway, I'll blog again soon. Ramble off off and away.

HAHA. Ok. Its the painkillers.

No comments: