Friday, May 23, 2008

Bob The Plumber.Hmm.No ring to it.



So here I am.After 3 long days.This month seems to be crawling.


I'm not gonna ramble today, cause its hot and I'm tired, So i'll do a partial picture post. to entertain ye till I find something to yak about. Why do they call it Yak about. Why not moose about? they are both mammals are they not, the yak and the moose, or even the deer.Hmm..Anyway, enough moose-ing.Heres the pics:D





Pic of the day: Whale With A Sweater.

Song on itune: Are you lonesome tonight?

Random thought: SO ...MUCH....WORK. SPEAKING of which, I saw a purple cloud today.I took a pic of it, but the pic was white.The sky IS turning purple.


Thanks for the Tags:

Nat: hmm.True true. Well. but you see, then they allowed internet usage in school.then..Ho ho ho.Yess..their plan is backfiring, si?

Stranger: Well yeah.I guess.but you see, its like a doctor cannot be a proper doctor without the instrument.So in providing the instrument, it causes the effect, thus it is partly to blame.How? my debate skills? haha

Amber: Velcome

Ver: No.Superman. Not in toilet..Its too cramp. and that was totally random la.haha

Keenan: KEENAN! you should stop smoking weed and doing speed and the same time.Soon you'll be telling me birds can fly and unicorns arent real.Sheesh. :P



No comments: