Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Jump, Hop and Bounce About


77 posts into this blog. Not bad.

I was thinking of blogging about stupidity today. Or maybe friends, or lottery. But then I remembered that brisk walking is slowly killing me, so I decided to blog about interaction.

Back in the days before the marvel of computers, blogging and the telephone, there were letters.People took time out of their lives, sat down, penned their well wishes or tokens of love and send it miles and miles across..the pavement, to the post office, so it may be sent whereever.Anyway, even after the rise of the telephone, there was still interactivity.In fact, it got better, cause people sat down, took time out of their lives,dialed the number of their friends and just sat and chatted the hours away. and it was always great to hear that familiar voice on the phone. Then came the internet, which ,to me, is as disastrous as peter pan in a lingerie store. It took away the interactivity. I mean, you see them on msn everyday.you wanna talk to them.click.you dont wanna talk. block. no need for effort.Wo ho. it takes the fun out of bothering, and the joy out of hearing their voices. So again, for like the 1000000th time in my blog, I ask thee, is technology really helping us? or helping to hinder us?

Picture of the day: The Flash, flashing

Song on itune: You make me feel beautiful

Random Thought: I gotta gotta gotta go back to ska..ska..skating.

Thanks For the Tags:

Chris: haha.better late then never:D

Keenan: EVERYTHING! why is the sea green? why is the sky purple? wait.Why is the sky purple?

Ying Hao: Man gravy is key.

Wolfgang: Dude.I'm better then the digital guy man.

Glenn: Its that good huh? :D

Td: haha.YA THINK?!?

Dan: No its not.Its called poking. and its alright every once in awhile.HAHA

Wolfgang: you do? 0.0 gotta change it then.:P

Tabitha: you could tryy~

No comments: