Friday, May 9, 2008

Where Did All The Time Go?


"Time holds a different appeal to everyone" as william shakespeare so aptly put it.Its true.And when I did that ice breaker game in class where they asked one is the one thing you can keep forever, I should have said youth. Yes.Its hard to see someone hit mid life crisis at 19, but here I am. doing just that. You could attribute it to how the lifespan of people in the early middle ages had an expected lifespan of only 40 plus years, Or that once you're 40, breaking bones and smoking pot just wont do you much good no more, or even that all the famous people are immortalised cause they died early(from Elvis to Bruce Lee) but then again, I wouldnt wish to see a wrinkly pruned up elvis or a bruce lee who gets beaten by a wall. Well.Joy.I'm 19.OLD.

Anyway, Thats all I wish to ramble about, Now i will go back to partying my ass off.

Ta.

Picture of the day: My favorite picture in my collection

Song on itune: Doorman

Random Thought: DIE,EVIL AGING WIZARD!!!DIE!!

Thanks For The Tags:

Andrea - Yes! i went for it! and i do live under a rock. a rock with coffee.MUAHAHA


Keenan - HELLO NINJA MAC! no.I havent.the world may murder me for doing so.*grins sinisterly*

Nat - Nice right nice right? :D


Sam - Thanks la.Thanks for the plasters tho.

Ver - YOU STALK ME! STALKERRR!! hahaha..thank you..


Ben - Thanks la. dont even msg.:( HAHAH.thanks:D

No comments: