Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I am Superman


ELLOOO! Its been awhile.

Anyway, I made a record(no thanks to me) This year was the first year I had a 5 day birthday celebration. THANK YOU! I'm blessed si?


Anyway, Uh..I've really many a times life is like drawing. its about all the small components adding together to become something big, beautiful and absolutely mind blowing.But many a times, we concentrate too much on a detail ,or on completing just a section, that we forget to take a step back( or in this case use the zoom out function in windows paint) and just take a look to see if it all is nice.I think we all gotta do that once in awhile. Take a breather.stop.pause. and just stand the there. for just 5 secs.everyday :D


Pic of the day :I stole the idea from Advert lecture.The tag says " when will you mention a condom?"

itune: Dakota

Random Thought: I gotta be up in 7 hours and i havent done TV! AIYA!


Thanks for the tags:


Nat: Thanks, Batnat.For everything.Seriously. but keep thy hands to thyself.HAHA. and tell me the proverb when you remember.


Keenan: ok.i did not get that.but I'm pretend to sound intelligent. HMM.I CONCUR!

thanks;)

Yinghao : thanks! and yes, i would love some hello kitty plaster.Superman can never have enough


Tab : I am young and hip ok.


Ver: YES! I DID! crud. But i did have fun, and clouds are better then rain. haha! and thank you, lenseless spectacled one*grin*


Stranger:haha.no la.till early parts only. well.most days anyway.haha


Dan: you are a kiddy what.hahaha. thanks for the card.it was funny in a funny way.getit?? funny in a funny way??? haha


Chris: THANK YOU! Sirhc.


Amber: WHYyyyy.MEI HUI IS NICEE! hahaha.(big sigh)

No comments: