Thursday, May 1, 2008

Shroom monster.


Well, Today was really Labour day.All that school labour.Brr.

So I got something to ramble about today.Recently I've been hearing alot about this social hierachy thing. Which is both amazing and rather Bleah. These people believe that there is a hierachy in which puts things in order and they have got to find their own place in that. And I've also come to realize that this people who believe in hierachies never see themselves as the top.I wouldnt say its esteem, nor would I say thats how the generation of today works, cause I dont really know what motivates people to be so naive.But heres my take on it. There are no hierachies in life.You are you.You are the top of your own food chain, everyone is.You be friends cause the person is nice and makes you smile, not cause he/she is popular or some shallow reason like that. you see, there is nothing different between you and the head of your company, or the guy next to you. You all have 2 arms 2 legs and a jolly big mouth.Perhaps you could say he has more money in his acc, or that girl looks prettier then you, but it all boils down to what you think and how you view that no? Clique as it may sound, life is what you make off it to a large extent.So the next time you see that very very chiselled guy walk down thru the mall, give him a look and smile.You're not inferior, you just excel in different departments.

Picture of the day: since there is all the iron man hype, there is iron man if he had a budget.

Song on itune: T-shirt suntan

Random Thought: Como de numero mobil telephono?*wink*

Thanks for the Tags:

Ver: SHH! dont put it in the tagboard, she might see.haha, but yes.it will become a newswriting regular thing.Muhaha. LINKED!

Sam: Poke - I know.This sem is. its ok, I'll sign into msn more often.haha

ben: yes I went, yes it was good.and i'm high cause I'm 1.8m.does that sound low?
Td: I'M NOT YOUR MOMMY *slap*.:P

No comments: