Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Charlie And The Munitions Factory




Ok. today. I got 3 pictures! 3! cause Amber gave two one liners and Rooshdee gave one..
And my poor baby is sick. I need to get me a plane.

ANYWAY, I have come to realise something over the recent years. No matter how long i know you, be it years, months or days. Firstly, people take awhile to recognize its me on the phone.they will. PAUSE.then guess. a couple of times, like wheel of fortune. " give me a BOB. NO NO. Give me aaaaaa Raoul". So you pause and let them wander on, while you wonder why didnt they look at their caller Id. and then they ask who you are. Which leads to my point. I have a calling card. You can know me for a couple of days, and when i call to ask the homework and you ask who am I, and I answer " I am your worst nightmare". they know its me, they just do. So my question be. WHY? how and why?

Picture of the day: Cupcake takes the cake(Amber's)
Sonovabaconhead (Amber's)
Knight in shining armour (Rooshdee's) The sweet guy sees me as a knight *weep*
Song on itune: Losing My Way

Random Thought: Bacon

Thanks For The Tags:

Gabriel: I totally agree. Thats why, MY PROJECTS ARE OVER!!! WOO HOO!

Dan: haha.Careful, the nazgul might hear you. Go to the gist la

Tpt: I will send it, when i have it.HAHA.i'm still in the process of buying the album

Amber: Done the computer hangs one before.Scroll thru june/july.:D

Glenn: I was such a trend setter. Look at Elvis.HAHA

Roosh The Moosh: *squint* I keel you. haha. Wasabi + Drink. remember. remember.haha

Tpt: haha.dork. hehe

Keenan: HAHA..it was funny doing it. and i didnt mean you to the mudkip comment. i meant the question.serious.seriouss.

Dan: I'll Samwise you. thats what I'll do.throw the nazgul at you.

Samm: I think so too really. haha

No comments: