Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Shout Out Of Shoutamous Proportions.


Hiatus Alert:

Well, Ramblegalore is gonna be closed for the next 2 weeks.Till 5th september that is.
Why? Cause I'm finally going on that long awaited overseas trip. And unfortunately, my instrument of destruction(My desktop) can't go with me, so the best thing you could do is to navigate thru the old posts while you await my return yes? And if you are reading this, Thank you:) Because a blog is not a blog without the readers, aye? And a new song for the 2 silent weeks.

2 One Liners I've Yet to Do:
She's A Walking Oxygen Moron
The life we live is merely a heartbeat of the Universe.

I will work on it when I return.

Till then, I've got old daemons to face,
People to meet, Love to Share
Standards to set
And Inspiration to Find.

Till Then, I bid thee Adieu.

Yours Truly,
Your Worst Nightmare

No comments: