Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Quiz Of Immense Proportions


So here I am. Ready to do the quiz Keenan has posted, and also to do the one liner I have been tasked with.Soooo Bring it.
> So, what's your primary food group?
tasty tasty meat.
> Who would you like to have lunch with tomorrow?
I would like to have lunch withh.....Food.
> What kind of food do your best friends like?
The feminine kind.Wait.No.I mean Edible.definitely edible.
> Would you rather be a zombie or a vampire?
Vampire.I dont wanna lose my arm when some guy bumps into me.Plus the bat thing, and stay up all night sleep all day thing.thats good.
> Erhuh. And so would you rather be Master Chief or Serious Sam.
Serious Sam.Seriously. He has like an INSANE amount of weapons on him.plus a flamethrower.A flamethrower isnt a weapon.its a god.
> Last one. Would you rather be The Joker or The Riddler.
I would rather the riddler. green spandex, funky goons and a love for frying peoples brains with words.Ah.
> Favourite Genre?
Alternrock
> Favourite bands from that Genre?
They all kinda sound the same really.
> What instrument do you play? Or would like to.
Skateboard
> Got anyone on your mind? Come now, you know what I'm talking about. Because every quiz needs some HEART right! (get the pun. Ha. Haha.)
Oh.haha.original.Tab
> Why are you be thinking about them?
Why would you think of a person?
> Gonna do anything about it?
any good suggestions?
>So what's your top 4 reasons why you like someone then (Top 3 is so overrated)
Cause she is her.I see four reasons right there.
> i herd you liek mudkips
I heard you're a retard.
> I'm in ur fridge, eatin ur foodz
you can't be.I cleared my fridge out two days ago
> Biting pear of salamanca
kneecap of spider plus spoon of orge equals cheesecake
> What did you want to be when you were a kid?
an adult
> What do you want to be now?
a kid
> If you changed your mind... why?
Dunno.ask BIOLOGYY!
> Whatcha doing tomorrow at 3 o clock?
Ask me at 2.59 tmr
> Psyched about anything at the moment?
finishing this. and having coffee.hee
> Nearest thing to you that's plain black.
Phone
> What's on your Desktop now?
alot of stupid school work. and some jonah and the technicolor whale picture
> Can you multitask? What are you doing besides this quiz?
Music.
> What's the longest you've ever gone without sleeping?
I dont know.I was so tired I lost count.HAHA.ok.fine.48 hours or so
> What's your catch phrase of the moment?
uhuh.
> Do you like long hair or short hair!
depends.who they be on?

Now tag other people so they can do this quiz instead of the other one floating around (cos this one's just awesome, ya know?)And just because it's so cool, tag as many (or few) people as you want! Burden your friends! Etc!

Look at my links list.I tag them all.

Picture of the day: Its called flawed perfection.normally people think that means they are perfect in imperfection.This is a pic on imperfection is supposed perfection.getit?

Song on itune:maybe tomorrow

Random Thought: Bzt

Thanks For the Tags

Rev: Bake when thou be free.I'll help you clean up:D and i'm changing blog song again!

Amber: DoNe! not a prize winning one.but one.I will think of a better one and post it too.haha

No comments: