Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Tad Of Bedazzle On Your Shnazzle



Ok..I'm dead beat and the week has been " eventful" in both good and bad ways. Mostly good.till MRM presentations.but thats a different story.And i've only clocked in less then 10 hours in the last two days for sleep.

So why am i hear you ask, because the people need me.And tags dont respond to themselves.SO here I am.

Picture Of the Day: I'm using my laptop, its the only pic I've drawn thats in my laptop.heh.

Song on itune: Learning to breath

Random Thought:.... I'm sorry, My brains still alive?

Thanks for The Tags:

Rev: My song choice is GOOOOD right? i know.Muhaha

Andie: Yeah I'll keep ya posted.Next week!:D

James: Anytime la.See when you free only.haha.

Glenn: Welcome to the home stretch.

Amber: WHO DOESNT! 7.30 sunday! AHAHA

Keenan:*Gibberish* haha

Think Who: I miss you alot toooooooo

Alfie: so sad:( advert was the best module of them all can.haha

Roosh The Moosh: No.At week 4, life begins.muha.muha..muhaha

Rev: YES!*hellloooo bed*hahaha..and PEANUT BUTTER DESSERTS!!

Td: o.o HAHAHA.sounds so wrong! i want mango pudding..

Rainbow: studyyyyy...wallauuuu..


Photo Creds:Lucas and his Bazooka

No comments: