Sunday, August 31, 2008

Warning: Ramble Ahead



So I'm back. A week early.Due to the lack of cash and a multitude of other reasons. And I would like to say I'm glad to be back, but I'm not. Not one f*cking bit. On a BRIGHTER note, I had a great week, and some of you got tim tams. HEE.

So I'm not drawing today, because I'd rather be shredding. Which I will be. Normally, people would go on about their holiday and how awesome it was and all that, but i won't.Why? because it was AWESOME, but thats for another time.

The skate scene there was great tho, and cleaning aircrafts seems to be a really good job to take up as a future occupation. (i can hear at least 3 people groaning at that comment, haha)

School's over and the holidays are here, all 2 months of unadulterated fun potential and spare time, but somehow I'm not really seeing the bright side to this. JOB TIME! well hey, theres the fun right there.

Song On itune: Stone

Random Thought: Destructo trucks in orange are shweet

Thanks For The Tags:

Glenn: you will scroll thru old posts and await a new post.HAHA:D

Daniel: If you're reading this in korea, have fun. till then, all your blog customers ARE MINE!!!!

Rev:thanks:) and as usual, my usual war cry..PEANUT BUTTTERRRRR..

Rooshdee: LOL.You gay gay man of internal awesomeness(or so you claim).

Ben:I'm talking to you on msn but you aint replying cause you're talking to your gf.Bitch.haha

Keenan: haha.the rick astley one IS awesome

Tim: What song am I suppose to learn? my fingers are itchy, QUICK! and dont be sad I'm back..I know you missed me.hehe

Zengun: HEY! Thanks man:)
Amber: Hehe.Cant even recognize my voice.Tisk.

Tpt: o.0 They are good.. well not the best, but good



No comments: